Treasure Valley Info - Learn All About the Greater Boise Area
If you're new to the Boise Area, you're in for a treat. Idaho's capital has been voted one of America's most livable cities, one of best places to do business, and the “Best Place for Business and Careers” (Forbes).
Boise's diverse and rich economy, relaxed atmosphere, abundant recreational opportunities, and moderate climate herald the Treasure Valley as an area without comparison.
New to the Area? Don't forget to request your free relocation packet.
- Area Overview - Not sure where to begin? Start here to learn about the cities and communities within the Boise Area and get oriented.
- Local Climate - So you think Boise must get buried in snow - or you're wondering how warm it can get. Click here for the skinny on the local weather.
- School Overviews - Find out about the schools and districts in the area as well as the colleges and universities available.
- Economy - Believe it or not, not all Boiseans are potato farmers. Check out the wealth of businesses in the region and see what makes Boise tick.
- Things to Do - It's all about lifestyle. Learn why Boise's offerings are second to none.