Boise Area Economy
Boise is the third largest city in the Pacific Northwest. It is the heart of much of Idaho's culture, politics, and economy.
Boise is home to many small businesses and large companies. For a city its size, Boise attracts a lot of large companies and corporate headquarters.
Why do businesses love Boise?
- highly educated work-force
- low tax rates
- relatively low cost of living
- low crime rate
- limited corporate regulations
- thriving technology sector
Boise Corporate Headquarters
Companies making their corporate headquarters here include
- Micron Technology
- J.R. Simplot Company
- Albertson's Inc.
- Idaho Power Company
- Boise (formerly Boise Cascade)