Boise Area Schools - Find Out About Schools in the Treasure Valley
Public Education - Ada County
Ada county is the home of Boise, Eagle, Meridain, Kuna, Star, and Garden City, Idaho. There are three school districts in Ada County:
- Boise Independent School District - Boise School District serves most of Boise and all of Garden City.
- Meridian Joint School District - Meridian School District serves parts of southwest Boise, part of Garden City, and all of Meridian, Eagle and Star.
- Kuna School District - Kuna School District serves the city of Kuna which is quickly growing into a suburb of Boise.
Alternative Public Schools
There are many charter schools available in the Boise and Meridian area, for those who desire an alternative form of public education.
Public Education - Canyon County
Canyon County is where the towns of Caldwell, Middleton, and Nampa, Idaho are located. There are four main school districts in Canyon County:
- Nampa School District - The Nampa School District serves the bulk of Nampa, Idaho.
- Caldwell School District - The Caldwell School District serves central Caldwell, Idaho.
- Vallivue School District - The Vallivue School District serves North and West Nampa, Western Caldwell, and the region between Nampa, Caldwell and Middleton.
- Nampa School District - The Middleton School District serves Middleton, Idaho.
These are served by Caldwell, Middleton, Nampa and Vallivue school districts (learn more about these Canyon County school districts).
The Treasure Valley also offers many excellent secular and parocial private schools, including Cole Valley Christian, Bishop Kelley High School and RiverStone Community School.
More information about Idaho education can be found at: State Department of Education for Idaho
The Treasure Valley has many colleges, universities, and higher educational opportunities.
For more information, check out higher educational opportunities.